The Center is one of San Diego’s most exciting places to work! The Center’s staff members are renowned for their dynamic and creative teamwork, cutting edge innovations, consistent professionalism, and extraordinary heart and dedication to the community.
The Center offers employees an amazing environment where community building, compassion, and care are uniquely combined with an insistent striving toward excellence and best practices. Some of the job benefits The Center staff members enjoy include:
- Competitive Pay Scales
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flex Time Opportunities
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, and Chiropractic Health Coverage
- Optional Coverage for Spouses, Domestic Partners, and Dependent Children
- Full-time and Part-Time Schedules
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Benefits
- Professional Training & Development Experiences
- Opportunities for Promotion & Advancement
Please review the current job openings by clicking the button below. If you believe you possess the heart and skills for any of these (or any other) exciting job opportunities, we encourage you to apply. Instructions for how to apply are included in each job announcement. We regret that we are unable to accept telephone inquiries.
The San Diego Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Community Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.